Hatzolah's mission is to save lives, and to prevent, reduce, and treat injuries and illness. Hatzolah also provides help and comfort to family members or bystanders in distress during a call.
Hatzolah does this by:
- Having volunteer EMTs well-trained and equipped with the most advanced lifesaving equipment, spread throughout its coverage areas.
- Maintaining modern, fully-stocked ambulances available at all times.
- Staffing a 24 hour dispatch hotline.
- Distributing safety information online and in print throughout the North Jersey area.
- Raises money to purchase more life saving equipment, and to purchase the latest advances in life-saving technology.
- Arranges CPR and First Aid courses for the communities.
- Educates the communities and children on safety and what to do in case of an emergency - through this website, classes, lectures, articles, flyers, and newsletters.